Fitness and Conditioning: I provide weekly training plans, answer questions, and provide advice. This level of coaching is for the person that enjoys riding their bike, however is looking to be fit in the general sense.
- Cardiovascular fitness
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight management
- Diet and nutrition
- General all around healthy life style
This is what you get:
- I send your training monthly via email, with day by day detailed workouts. The plan is formulated based on your specific goals and availability to train.
- The plan is an annual commitment, which is periodized throughout the year to achieve your goals. The plans are not “Cookie Cutter”, they are individually tailored to each athlete’s specific needs, and are continued or revised based on your response to them.
- There is strength and conditioning in the gym which includes a functional core and stretching program.
- General nutrition information ranging from caloric intake and expenditures, to recipes and cooking procedures.
- Complete individualized “Nutritional Analysis”.
- Live in San Diego County, so I can spend personal time with you.
- Heart Rate monitor.
- Highly motivated, and committed.
- A liability waiver will be required as a clean bill of health from your personal physician.
- $225.00 per month, paid quarterly, $675.00 due on the 1st day of each quarter, Jan, April, July, and Oct.
See what riders have to say about the coaching, click here.
Please contact me to talk more about your specific goals >>